To be Followers of Jesus . . .
- Who love God and love people always
- Who learn and live the Christian faith consistently
- Who serve others with humility, kindness, and generosity, presenting a compelling case to the world to trust in Christ alone as their Savior
We are all about . . .
- Jesus – He is our living Savior who invites us into a vibrant, life-changing relationship with Him. We are committed to knowing and growing in Him by being rooted in God’s Word, surrendered to and empowered by the Holy Spirit, and walking in a real, honest relationship with Jesus & each other. We live to glorify God in all we say and do.
- People – We welcome people from all walks of life to come and experience the life-changing power, love, and truth of Jesus Christ. We are regular people who enjoy living in our community. We want to love and serve the people of Knoxville. Our heart is to evangelize the lost through friendly, personal relationships and dynamic corporate outreach. When we gather for services, feel free to dress however you are comfortable. You can wear dresses and suits, or shorts and flip-flops. Come as you are!
- Discipleship – We are called to disciple the believer with life-transforming, uncompromising biblical truth. We believe a disciple is someone who is following Jesus as the living Savior, being changed by Him, and on mission with Him. We believe discipleship happens where biblical truth and everyday life meet, with Jesus at the center of authentic Godly relationships.
- Passionate Worship – We live to worship the true, living God and His son Jesus Christ with the entirety of our lives. We believe worship of God is a spiritual experience; therefore, we are desperate for the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship. We believe worship of God should be inspiring; therefore, we give great place to uplifting music in our worship.
- Equipping – We believe worship of God should be transformative; therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis upon teaching the life altering Word of God. We believe the worship of God is fruitful; therefore, we look for His love in and through our lives as the supreme manifestation of our pure devotion. We believe our structure should be as simple as possible, existing to encourage & support the body of Grace Chapel to follow Jesus, our living Savior, within the context of our community in order to be and make disciples.